Daaam!! you Easter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rc_nutter is my mate lmaoo he hardly comes on here i sold the car to him straight after i brought it off you i think that is why he is saying the engine was messed as i don't think he got it running

Looks like your mate has edited his first post good move as i would hate to waste my friday evening looking back through my emails in regards to where you large scale basher was 100% happy with the MT and you started the engine which you told me it was sweet and started on the second pull if i remember right.

I know you had a problem with one of the rear dogbones to which i sent you a brand new one even though you had had it a while and it was bought off auction as seen.

You state you sold it soon after you bought it from me so if the engine had problems then that must be down to you also it was months after you advertised it on MSUK and on here correct me if i am wrong.

So please pass a message to your so called mate that i do not appreciate it when he comes onto here and with his first post and accuses me of selling faulty items and tell him to get his facts right first at least.

Sorry basher for trashing your thread but as above i do not take it lightly when i am accused of something i would never do.

i understand matey ill sort it out with him and sorry for him accusing you ;) this had happened like 7 months ago it in the past so let leave it as that and look toward the future

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks