dbxl roll cage on 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulT

Hi guys, I'm planning to get a KMx2 roller and put on a dbxl roll cage on it. I've seen people done that but I'm not sure how it was done. Wondering if anyone done it can share their experience. much appreciated.

I have both...DBXL and a 5ive T.
Dbxl cage wont fit the 5ive T/X2/LT.
Are you sure you weren't just looking a X2 with the body panels off?

I'll snap some pictures fo the size difference when i get home....maybe i'm wrong about ut not fitting..?

It wont fit.
Huge size difference.
DBXL is closer in size to the 5ive B

Size comparison between the 5ive B, DBXL, and the 5ive T20180809_172732.jpg20180809_172921.jpg20180809_172427.jpg

:LOL::ROFLMAO:..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: better aerodynamics too...:LOL:

I haven't got around to rebuilding the DBXL yet...same with the 5ive B but i should have that one done today...maybe...just gotta put the engine/pipe, gas tank and wheels back on...something like maybe 20 screws total...

I saw someone did that before... it seem, maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I saw some comparison vids between dbxl and losi 5b. Both of them are similar in size, could I put the dbxl or dbxl e roll cage on the losi 5b? I like dbxl but i heard its not as good as the 5b/5t platforms.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks