DDM Mid-High Pipe review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, I can't believe that bent like that. My low-end DDM pipe has taken some beating already with my crazy driving (ex. the dozer :D) and it's yet to bend.

Would trying to bend it back hurt the pipe any, at least enough so you can run it again this weekend?

-Michael

I think I should of waited and kept with the low end pipe the end of it was thicker and bent differently. I don't think it has the same week spot as this one does.
There is no budging it by hand and I think I would need to heat it up to bend it by force and I'm scared it will crack on both sides where it pinched outward. I got an email with pics into DDM I'll see what they think.:(

I am so happy in spite of my disappointing loss. :celebrate: THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE IT! :clap:
They told me I'm the 1st customer to bend one - I'm not sure if I should be honored or embarrassed? :blush:

thats why the pipe im making for my truck will be on the inside left side,that way it wont be as prone to damage, but hopefully,it works well and not just make noise.

I have a wheelie bar on mine. It definately takes the brunt of the force. I actually broke it last night after a nice cartwheel.
Thats great that they stood by there product.

I bought a Jetpro pipe, seems to be good though the engine is still not broken in yet. I am running it with a CY30.5 EPS ported & stuffed.

The welds on the pipe could have been ground down, very rough edges, powder coat is nice though.

Will have to see how it performs once I dial in the carb, and run 110 octane cut with 93 octane fuel, for pre detination.

Good luck with the new pipe.

To clear the cage I replaced the top screw with a countersunk one, also had to move the cage forward slightly and made up alloy spacers to take up the difference. have the DDM silencer fitted, major difference, so much quieter now (before it was just illegal loud ;) and the truck rips now! :D

To clear the cage I replaced the top screw with a countersunk one, also had to move the cage forward slightly and made up alloy spacers to take up the difference. have the DDM silencer fitted, major difference, so much quieter now (before it was just illegal loud ;) and the truck rips now! :D

What silencer did you put on. Do you have a daves ddm stock code.

Crack at the support

I found an issue with my Dominator support bracket. It takes a good licken. I found that the weld at the bracket came loose and was in need of welding. I called DDM and they told me to just have it welded. I wanted to make sure not to void any warranty. I brought it into work and the shop manager welded it up good as new.:balloon:

DSC03367.jpg
DSC03370.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks