ddm torque or top end pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benckie

Hi guys just after some info on the ddm torque and top ends pipes.

I was wondering witch one fits better and people recomendations for stock gearing, at this stage im only after info on these two pipes.

Also do they both fit with the fg wheelie bar set up.

Thansk Shane

Hey my friend..what are you looking for from your RC Unit?..Bashing /Track?...
The rear ddm dom will give great low and mid range....loose little on top end...
What engine are you using?.....Slawhammer

Slaw, both the DDM for the FG's are rear facing. I use the top end pipe and am very happy with it, very noisy though so I use the optional silencer. :)

Minor fitting problems with both. Either will perform great and about the same according to DDM. I like the mid/high due to the stinger not running to the back of the chassis.
Check out the sticky on both pipes.:)

Hey my friend..what are you looking for from your RC Unit?..Bashing /Track?...
The rear ddm dom will give great low and mid range....loose little on top end...
What engine are you using?.....Slawhammer

well you know me slawhammer, im a basher,

i will be using a moded g270rc big steel gears 16/48 and stok layshaft and diff gears for now, the mt will be all alloy and will have an fg wheelie bar.

im thinking the ddm top end, for more controllable starts off the line and mabe better top end, and from what ive read they fit alittle better

Yes benckie I reconize your avatar...I know you were building a different RC Unit..
But Did not know what engine you had ....
I think I remember you also said some thing about track use...as well as genreal bashing
from the other forum....
Any way that pipe will make some great power for you.............Slawhammer.........

theres not track any where near me and the only tracks we have with in a 300 km range is oval 1/4 speedway tracks.

well ive orgainzed the ddm top end pipe, i think this might be good also cause like you slawhammer i plan on using hpi baja wheeles and tyres also as i have 6 sets of rear made up and left over from my baja.

my thinking was that the low end pipe might be a bit nuts with the smaller hpi rear wheels

well i just mounted mine and gave it a quick fan around the back yard, my ears are ringing, and the g270rc came to life, i ritchened it up a bit more, was pulling half throttle wheelies, i didnt have to cut the centre bar of the rollcage out, but it did melt a little, but i like it

S8003530.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks