Deeside bash, this sunday 22/8 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys I am defo turning up this Sunday should find you around 13:30. Got the car going fairly well but would like a few opinions on state if tune. Even got the wife old tights on the filter but nothing but the best, colour coded and with lycra built in no less.

OK guys I am defo turning up this Sunday should find you around 13:30. Got the car going fairly well but would like a few opinions on state if tune. Even got the wife old tights on the filter but nothing but the best, colour coded and with lycra built in no less.

Splendid ! I will be ready to inspect your tights !!!!:lol::lol::w00t:

H-Pete if weathers good this sun get yerself UP to formby dude !! b4 weather turns to autumn ,, yer gota get yer baja in the sand ,, its where they belong:cool::w00t:

right guys defo gonna be a push for me to be there but i will be there for around 2.30 but will have to leave at 3.30 at the latest as it is about an hours drive for me.

A newbie to the Deeside Bash Site, Hmmmm you may not need the full hour. :lol::lol:
Lots have been and only lasted 5 mins, ain't that right Charlieboy and PaulB. :rolleyes:;):lol:

H-Pete if weathers good this sun get yerself UP to formby dude !! b4 weather turns to autumn ,, yer gota get yer baja in the sand ,, its where they belong:cool::w00t:

Very tempted mate , but gonna do Deeside this week to meet the new boys , but will deffo be up for formby soon ! The vids of last time looked AWESOME !!:w00t::D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks