Deeside bash, this sunday 22/8 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUPERB DAY AT DEESIDE.
Met LOADS of guys off the LSF.
Highlight of the day has GOT to be Craig's jumps.

Not ONCE,
Not TWICE,

3 ATTEMPTS - 2 successful.
WRONG !!
It was the 1st one that failed, but with no real obvious problems, so he did it again, and with ramp assist for the 3rd one - TOTALLY MENTAL.
I was laughing for about 3 hours after that !!!
GREAT DAY OUT !!
Al.

SUPERB DAY AT DEESIDE.
Met LOADS of guys off the LSF.
Highlight of the day has GOT to be Craig's jumps.

Not ONCE,
Not TWICE,

3 ATTEMPTS - 2 successful.
WRONG !!
It was the 1st one that failed, but with no real obvious problems, so he did it again, and with ramp assist for the 3rd one - TOTALLY MENTAL.
I was laughing for about 3 hours after that !!!
GREAT DAY OUT !!
Al.

YEP It was a brilliant day. Best bash for ages !!

And yep....... Craig is totally MENTAL !!!!!!!

Check the "Craigs suicide jump" thread !!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!

I'm waitin for paul to get the photo's of Al cars up. They are so so nice.

Couldn't believe the Trio of trucks you had all lined up Al, spot on. :cool:

Alan Atom turned up with a STUNNING array of machines, as usual !
Amongst which was this TRIO of Raminators !!!:w00t:

Micro, Mini and Full size !! All kitted out to the hilt and fast as F**K !!!:w00t:

AlsRaminatorTrio.jpg

Alan Atom turned up with a STUNNING array of machines, as usual !
Amongst which was this TRIO of Raminators !!!:w00t:

Micro, Mini and Full size !! All kitted out to the hilt and fast as F**K !!!:w00t:

AlsRaminatorTrio.jpg

Supberb (don't think thats spelt right), they are mirror image of each other bar size that is. Them micros look mint, comical as hell. :lol::lol:

Great day guys, good to meet so many new people and a few familiar faces. Mike glad I could help you out with the servo. Some great cars on show especially Atoms collection. A pose of funky Baja B's and T's and a couple of FG's and one lonely MCD.

Can't wait for the next bash but I have a couple of busy Sundays so will have to take Martin up on a few Tuesday evening bashes in New Brighton.

Great day.
Thanks for the compliments - there were quite a few nice trucks there today.
Unfortunately the 'Big Raminator' took a hit out of sight and I snapped a shock shaft - never done that before !!! Might be the accumulation of the other hits its taken over the last 2 years !!!
TiNi shafts are on their way (Not sure they'll fit the Integy shocks but I'll see when they arrive)!!
Micro Ram's a huge grin. When Ian (Jacko) started talking about 'table top GP' he didn't believe me when I said it'd have to be a pretty big table !!!
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks