Deeside sun 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Well Sundays approaching fast and I have had a request off one of our members to see if there is anything going on.
Can you please put your name down if you are going.I have two cars ready at the moment and will be bringing a load of spares with me for sale(so bring ya wallets):clown:
Cheers dudes.
James.

well i will be coming as you know james.hopefully i will have a better run this time...lol...(no engine failure) what stuff have you got for sale?
im going to try and leave anglesey about 12:30 ish
paul.......

I can't make it this sunday I'm afraid chaps. GUTTED !!!:no:

Tho my car is in a million bits at the mo with loads of stuff to do to it!

So I will be a busy boy gettin it all sorted for the following week.

At the moment I'm in the process of making my "Hyperpete Copy" of the Scorpion front chassis brace. Its going well so far !!:clown:

well i will be coming as you know james.hopefully i will have a better run this time...lol...(no engine failure) what stuff have you got for sale?
im going to try and leave anglesey about 12:30 ish
paul.......

What did you want Paul?
No worries Pete is Paul going do you know?
J.

I can't make it this sunday I'm afraid chaps. GUTTED !!!:no:

Tho my car is in a million bits at the mo with loads of stuff to do to it!

So I will be a busy boy gettin it all sorted for the following week.

At the moment I'm in the process of making my "Hyperpete Copy" of the Scorpion front chassis brace. Its going well so far !!:clown:

Pete,got a spare car here.Beetle or Pajero..both good to go.

J.

Last edited:
Oh yeah If anyone wants a Killer Bee Kit 3 Kill switch they can have it for £25 thats if Im goin to deeside like, ur £30 for kill switch and stock hpi radio and reciver?

The Kill switch was used twice on my old radio and it cost me £52 from MMR and
all in working order!

Andy.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks