Deeside sun 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James, what's this about too many Scousers? ..... :stick:
Pablo, sorry about the diff. I'm sure you'll get it sorted.
Great photos. What's with the wheels off on the 5B - loose wheel nuts, or stuffed hubs/axles?
Al.

it was a loose wheel nut on back and e-clip on front, just my luck...:huh:
i think im doomed at deeside...

James, what's this about too many Scousers? ..... :stick:
Pablo, sorry about the diff. I'm sure you'll get it sorted.
Great photos. What's with the wheels off on the 5B - loose wheel nuts, or stuffed hubs/axles?
Al.

You cant have too many Scousers!Hey Liverpool is what its about!¬:D

J.

Agreed, the 5T's great.
It does seem to be full of Scousers - should meet up at Otterspool specially for CSO711 and 'the Headmaster' - would go down a treat - NOT.
Glad there's a good bash site not too far away with Deeside.

I've another 7 weeks of this tour, then have to rewire my FG MT (and basically figure out where all of the wires are going to go!!) but I've got to meet up with you all .....

Soz i didn't make it Sunday but should be there next weekend.

Some nice stills there guys. :cool2:

Pablo: your not having any luck at the mo, do ya think i'll be done for our next outting.
PaulB: tell me that wasn't the end of your day after 12mins, hows that new motor going.

Pablo: your not having any luck at the mo, do ya think i'll be done for our next outting.
PaulB: tell me that wasn't the end of your day after 12mins, hows that new motor going.

just got it going well mate, and it blows a bevel gear its in a million bits again, so next weeks bash is up in the air for me at the mo,,

nice pix dude :D ...& lol ...still on my way there \o/

didnt get back from james's till about 8:45 or i wudda popped to see you on way back, but defo be there nxt sunday :)

no i was still running till 4 o'clock but i nearly had a runaway, had a bit of a tumble and was checking car over and it started revving hard (day over) its all sorted now. will be back up to deeside in a couple of weeks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks