Did I just buy a knockoff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not really sure, I don’t know how many people make that chassis, either way I’ll probably go with the new one I’ll just have to anodize everything to match, I just saw a 30 degree 1/5 buggy that I’m gonna design my drivetrain around so that seems fun

Thanks for the manuals Phil2, one of the things I’m confused about is the chassis, all the Dunerunners I’ve seen have been the single steering servo setup but this one is a two. I’d like to go to a single but the area where it’s supposed to mount has a lattice of lightening holes there (pic). So I ordered a new chassis and it has the holes where the servo bracket mounts but it’s about an inch and a half longer than the one I have now. Another idea I’ve been bouncing around is possibly mounting the engine so the crank facing forward or backwards and somehow get rid of the center diff altogether. Just thought of that this morning so I’m bc sure there’s a million things flawed with that idea but if you guys don’t mind lemme know what y’all are think, many thanks..
Get a km baja roller bro...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks