Did my v4 upgrades to the raminator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it does look much better. Should function better and hopefully be more robust. Not to worry... I'm sure someone will find the next part to break. Lol
Love those transport wheels ... at least it can roll threw doorways. Actually the mud tires also will pass, I put the monster tires on and needed to bring it in a double door instead

Yes, it does look much better. Should function better and hopefully be more robust. Not to worry... I'm sure someone will find the next part to break. Lol
Love those transport wheels ... at least it can roll threw doorways. Actually the mud tires also will pass, I put the monster tires on and needed to bring it in a double door instead
I agree the smaller wheels make storing and moving it around better I mostly display this rc as I live in the city taking it down my porch is a job , but I agree people will find new ways to break this thing lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks