Different front cables from bike ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff Doug. Tim is right, we can try that as it seemed to have enough material for a thread. We'll just have to make new bowdens. Even if we can't thread it, I think we can make adapter or buy the end with thread.
I made half a dozen of the longer type bowdens already. The linkage will just be the steel rod for now until I finished up some Gear Plates as I promised, and the servo tray as I need it badly.

how thick is it? Get a die the correct size for the threads in that holder, and cut some threads on it if you have room. only need a few and blue locktight.

its just tin . and its smaller then the holder , unforunately theres no easy or fast fix on this .. just need to make up a few ends for them ..no big deal really .. but they are working as they are though

yes it is for sure a good idea ..
but i'll make up some ends at work and crimp them on the lines , but those sleeve really finish it off nice at the bracket end , makes the ends look clean not just unfinished cut lines .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks