Disk Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BtB...I found the info I was looking for... there are 2 FG sets: 6250/1 for Marder and Beetle, and 6250/2 for Monsters, Pajero, Marder Race and Leopard.

6250/2 are not for the monsters, they are for the pajero and leopard. 6250/3 are for the monster models. The difference is the height of the bowden cable holder that connects to the brake arm. The monster models need the longer ones due to the different front arms.

Yeah i made that mistake and had to return tuned cable brakes for the MT as the cables were parallel with the wishbones! They sent me the specific ones for the MT. So there are 2 specific sets for the MT, standard and tuned hope that helps.
Guy

f6250/1 brake kit

I had a quick question?>??????

Will these fit the FG MT .........f6250/1.....I have read different things and i am not sure what to believe...

Any help would be greatt

Thanks

John

no as stated above you need part # 6250/3 or the tuned brakes 6250/6. The /1 are for the marder models only, the /3 are specifically made for the monster truck models.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks