DJI 550F Hexacopter

voo2doo

Staff member
Thread starter #1
A quick text on advice to a friend and then £500.00 lighter!:eek:

A lad we used to bash with talked me into buying a hexacopter..Nice but I havn't got a fekkin clue how to fly one:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/dji-naza-f550-hexa-kit-inc-naza-v2-and-landing-skids-229-p.asp

http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/dji-naza-gps-v2-module-813-p.asp

[EBAY]181406107386[/EBAY]

Just need another £500-£600 spent and I'll have it the way I want it:cool:

It's only money ha ha:w00t:

J.

voo2doo

Staff member
Thread starter #3

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Staff member
James you're gonna like that hexacopter! The LHS builds a number of these for customers and I've seen them in action. Very awesome copter.

SELWA

DJI stuff is very nice. We just got a DJI order this week.. only half of the initial order which was $40K....

voo2doo

Staff member
Thread starter #10
Well I got the receiver and hooked everything up,programmed the software and ..BINGO!....FEK ALL!!!:lol::lol:.The local flying club has their annual BBQ tomorrow so I'm off down there with Ipad in hand and a Hexa that doesn't work.
Vid hopefully tomorrow.;)
J

Disp0sablehero321

Wow look how clean it looks! That won't last too long :-D my first multi was an F450 they are great for learning on and replacement parts are easy to Come by, but don't be afraid to buy clone arms is stocks aren't readily available some of them are actually better than stock and much cheaper too! Say goodbye to your cars for a while tho they are a blast and gateway to fpv and acrobatic quads :-D

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Staff member
Dang you didn't waste anytime getting this together. You MUST post video's of this thing flying!!!

Disp0sablehero321

Selling my quads if anyone's interested just saying :-D

Gotta do on board video as well my friend pretty awesome when guys record races on tracks from just a few feet above the track

voo2doo

Staff member
Thread starter #19
Soo voo2doo get the bugs worked out??
Yes mate,all done.It's easy when you know how to do it but it's just knowing.I had a friend call up (Barry) and he has been into Heli's since our lord!:w00t: so with a few of his magic actions here is the result.I wasn't flying this as I have never really flown before so Barry was flying it to show me whats what.

Big thanks to Barry!

J

Last edited by a moderator: