DJI 550F Hexacopter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
James you're gonna like that hexacopter! The LHS builds a number of these for customers and I've seen them in action. Very awesome copter.

And nearly done....
20140526_015329_zps4383ba71.jpg
20140526_015337_zpsa31158eb.jpg
20140526_015345_zpsce71b3ae.jpg
20140526_015358_zps729876f8.jpg
20140526_015415_zps7da9be2c.jpg
20140526_020118_zps3b3efeea.jpg
20140526_020130_zps7ed381fb.jpg

The last couple are just mock ups until I get me AR8000,but gives you the idea...Vids to come of the maiden voyage.
J

Well I got the receiver and hooked everything up,programmed the software and ..BINGO!....FEK ALL!!!:lol::lol:.The local flying club has their annual BBQ tomorrow so I'm off down there with Ipad in hand and a Hexa that doesn't work.
Vid hopefully tomorrow.;)
J

Wow look how clean it looks! That won't last too long :-D my first multi was an F450 they are great for learning on and replacement parts are easy to Come by, but don't be afraid to buy clone arms is stocks aren't readily available some of them are actually better than stock and much cheaper too! Say goodbye to your cars for a while tho they are a blast and gateway to fpv and acrobatic quads :-D

Yeah,I love the new builds but as you say,they don't last too long looking like that. Thats why some of my cars were shelf queens.
J:w00t:

Dang you didn't waste anytime getting this together. You MUST post video's of this thing flying!!!

Selling my quads if anyone's interested just saying :-D

Gotta do on board video as well my friend pretty awesome when guys record races on tracks from just a few feet above the track

Soo voo2doo get the bugs worked out??

Yes mate,all done.It's easy when you know how to do it but it's just knowing.I had a friend call up (Barry) and he has been into Heli's since our lord!:w00t: so with a few of his magic actions here is the result.I wasn't flying this as I have never really flown before so Barry was flying it to show me whats what.

Big thanks to Barry!

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks