dodgy d845.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 3x d845's 2-3 wks ago off ebay for a bargain £110:p......but only got round to testing em the other night....:whistle:...and one was making a dodgy sound...
so sent the dude a message as he said they were all good......:rolleyes:.....he suggested opening it up to chk gears....(y)...which was my nx step anyways.....and found this:(
20181205_204400 by evssv, on Flickr
20181205_204306 by evssv, on Flickr
quite a few worn teeth...(n)...u can see the tops here all over the place....
20181205_204347 by evssv, on Flickr
:ROFLMAO:...so long story short rcmodz sale the 3x gears for 24 delivered.......I said pay halfs on new gears....12 quid.... and I`ll b happy....:)....he said I`ll send u 20 ok..?...sure is.....(y)...so hats off the that seller....(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
I bought 3x d845`s 2-3 wks ago off ebay for a bargain £110:p......but only got round to testing em the other night....:whistle:...and one was making a dodgy sound...
so sent the dude a message as he said they were all good......:rolleyes:.....he suggested opening it up to chk gears....(y)...which was my nx step anyways.....and found this:(
20181205_204400 by evssv, on Flickr
20181205_204306 by evssv, on Flickr
quite a few worn teeth...(n)...u can see the tops here all over the place....
20181205_204347 by evssv, on Flickr
:ROFLMAO:...so long story short rcmodz sale the 3x gears for 24 delivered.......I said pay halfs on new gears....12 quid.... and I`ll b happy....:)....he said I`ll send u 20 ok..?...sure is.....(y)...so hats off the that seller....(y)(y)(y)
Wow that's nice of him ? I always get d!ckhead sellers

Last edited:
I got a set of mirrors for my truck little bit ago off ebay. Seller sent the wrong ones. Wouldn't take them back ended up calling ebay and they sorted it right out for me. Got all my money back and shipping paid. Not afraid to get ebay involved after that

I got a set of mirrors for my truck little bit ago off ebay. Seller sent the wrong ones. Wouldn't take them back ended up calling ebay and they sorted it right out for me. Got all my money back and shipping paid. Not afraid to get ebay involved after that
well that dude was a loser. i got a bunch of idiots that wouldnt pay, a dumbass who was tryna get his money back for a untested engine i sold, a dumbass who was tryna get his money back for a locked diff, and a dumbass who was saying the traxxas rustler i sold him was a team associated t4.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks