Does anyone have any experience with DGI g320 32CC REED CASE ENGINE.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a bolt on head reed case? If so from what I gather they're not the best, but I have no firsthand experience. A old member kovid did use that style reed case and had some substantial claims of power. Hes not around anymore though

Its a bolt on Reed. Not a reed case. To gain most power you need to window the piston and adjust the port timing. This style was popular back in the day. You cant just bolt it on and expect more power. Last I checked in dgi websight they didn't have the reed blacks in stock for a g320 based engine.

Where did who go, I still here just stepped away for a minute. Thank you for replies. This is information I was looking for. I have been looking at OBR REED motor and was ready to buy one just to put on the shelf so when I blow motor I am running I would have one but before I did they raised the price so waiting to see if any new deals come along since I do not have to have it right now.

Thanks for the info.

Yes the long block is the way I was going to go but just happen to come across the motors on DGI and it was around the price the long block was about a month ago. I will keep my eyes open and not hesitate the next time.

Honestly, if you're just a basher, go with a plain jane CY or Zenoah. Big motors are cool, but they can unleash issues in your rig. A 29 or 32cc with a good pipe and gearing is plenty fast without losing control

Oh forgot I also have added several upgrades to stock motor, Walbro 990, spark plug wire, Bartalone pipe, bartalone velocity stack, it is fast per say just looking for that low end. I am currently running 8000rpm clutch and thought about raising to 9000rpm

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks