Don't buy this head upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it, you had a bad experience, but just because its been a nightmare for you it does not mean the seller is sending out junk.

The seller's item has almost 5 star rating, its not for giggles it has been given those stars, and review of the item can be from a genuine buyer. It is not like Amazon that anyone with an account can review and say whatever they want.

Yes, it is true, the item "seems" to be defective as we are taking your word for it. But it is one in a blue moon, I have purchased many cylinder heads; from pocket bikes piston port to reed, all the way to 1/5th scale all china crap like everyone calls it, and yours is the first that is split like that. To me it seems you don't know what you are doing, sorry, just by certain things how they have been phrased, and your troubleshooting approach. The handling of this case is out of proportions for no reason. Yes you can come over here and post whatever you want, so then be subjected to what others will say. You are handling your situation in a very very immature way. Go back to Aliexpress, and follow their policies on how to submit a claim. You can use an item, and if it is defective usually one gets the money back. There are many people who try for the seller to pay for they buyer's mistake. I have no affiliation with the seller, its just that in the RC world, this is an ongoing trend, people jump in into a hobby and when it explodes in their face, all blame is on the seller or item in question, when in all reality is the end user who is clueless. I have been in very bad situations, but there has been sufficient evidence to the point that I do get parts and monetary compensation for the damages. I don't know who you are, and care less, but its clear that the only person at fault is you.

The seller said it would fit the CY engine, but it didn't. However it may fit other engines like KM and Fuelie so that's where they get their 5 star ratings from.

Yes I am prob not the most knowledgable on engines but I know plenty of people in the trade who are and they agree with my findings; it don't fit!

Anyways, case closed!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks