Doug`s Bug ( monster beetle pro )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't my goal to make a race vid👍🏻 I was just so impressed with my esp motor it was such a good choice to build😍. Iv also had mixed feelings from people over the fg. As for the new content all I can say is it will be a brand new product that will really upset the order of things🤔🤫😆
If it's anything to do with you and the native animals, I'm not gonna watch it
20211101_181335.jpg
Here ya go👍🏻 this was my back yard yesterday x2 big roos hanging out 👍🏻

My m8 Scott has a 5t with a reed 34 and coz it has better handling he whips me on the corners........but we may have to double check the odds on a straight drag🤔👍🏻
Ah no I like the fg, just wondering how the 5ive would have done against it with a 34cc in it.
Edit, ported 34cc

My m8 Scott has a 5t with a reed 34 and coz it has better handling he whips me on the corners........but we may have to double check the odds on a straight drag🤔👍🏻
Is that because the FG has no centre diff?

I’ve been looking at them as well thinking 🤔 should I get one down the line because they’re much cheaper than an MCD. But by the time I add all the upgrades I’d want they don’t look so cheap. 🤣

just add a little heat on the caliper screws doug, i reckon they will be able to be teased outa there (y),
had similar issues with my own fg with hardware getting proper stuck ,
plus enough heat should soften the hardware enough to drill em out, or at least notch em and work em out with a driver :)

Good plan with the heat👍🏻 but I did just order a new part👍🏻 as for the drives , I have a new set in my parts bin👍🏻
just add a little heat on the caliper screws doug, i reckon they will be able to be teased outa there (y),
had similar issues with my own fg with hardware getting proper stuck ,
plus enough heat should soften the hardware enough to drill em out, or at least notch em and work em out with a driver :)

yeh could do doug, but rc car online website is confusing as feck :ROFLMAO:,
just been lookin on there now and omg theres so many variations which the descriptions contradict there selves :ROFLMAO:
I buy from them all the time, they’re service is great and I don’t pay import duty. Make sure you DHL as the delivery provider.👍🏾

I use their classic site and they have a translate button, give that a try if you haven’t already.👍🏾

with a few hours of shut eye and after finding the right way for me seemed to go faster this morning (y)
this is one side of the rear ball drive system
View attachment 48476
what you need to do is get the boots on the drive shaft first like so
View attachment 48477
take a spring and put it in a cup . add grease to help it stay in the cup while you work(y)
View attachment 48479
View attachment 48480
balls(y) stick in with grease as well
View attachment 48481
View attachment 48482
what worked form me is slip the boot over the cup then put the cup on the shaft(y) that lithium grease is super sticky (y)
Did this come as a set because I only see them listed in pieces on ddm
another blooper :mad: when i ordered all my spares for the bug form ddm one of them was a alloy servo saver
this was what i ordered
View attachment 48573
View attachment 48574
View attachment 48575
turns out to be for the road models:rolleyes: and wont work on the bug:mad: but im not told when im placing my order
$39 in the drink!!!! now im sat with a real pricey keyring:(
Think I put the same thing in my cart lol 😆

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks