Drive shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now now, I've done these more times then I can count. Clean the ends with 2+2 or gum cutter let them dry. Get a good new grub screw. Grab the red loctite goop some on the grub screw. Crank that sucker in there good and tight. Let it sit till the next day. Your next post will be asking how to get the grub screw out. Use heat. Once you figure it out you wont have so many pin issues. I use a new grub screw every time.

Last edited:
Now now, I've done these more times then I can count. Clean the ends with 2+2 or gum cutter let them dry. Get a good new grub screw. Grab the red loctite goop some on the grub screw. Crank that sucker in there good and tight. Let it sit till the next day. Your next post will be asking how to get the grub screw out. Use heat. Once you figure it out you wont have so many pin issues. I use a new grunt screw every time.
new what :oops: ?

My dbxl keeps throwing out the pins that connect the shaft to the diffs, there held in with grub screws

Thanks guys it's fixed bought flm ones

Attachments

• IMG_20200324_111346_657.jpg
    IMG_20200324_111346_657.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200324_155042_443.jpg
    IMG_20200324_155042_443.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 11
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks