Dual servo horn install, finally ...but servo stand too tall when making a full left.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p
okay, thanks for the vid. it doesn't hit. i don't know the full specs of hitec1000, but mine hits. :sneaky:

thanks for posting the vid.
?No problem. I think it has to do with the servo mount. Mine is in the stock mount.
the hitec1000 servo is way taller then the D range ? .that's y it comes with it own mounts ?
Oh. Makes sense then. If that's the case then any servo you use on that mount will not work.

So my Losi dual servo saver is for another servo. Not going to shave my servo mounts. Tried taking my bolt out and it did still hit the middle support on servo.
Any body looking to buy a Losi Dual servo saver? Very nice construction.
Looks like the team hoonagan one doesn't work either. Looks like you will have to ditch the servo and mount if you want to run dual arm? I wouldn't sell the losi servo saver. Just run single arm till the servo needs replacement then get the correct stuff??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks