Dual Steering Servo Setup - 5ive T Gas Version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot for the stars to land on the moon. Get the agfrc servo, it does the job very well. No need for these extremely high priced Servos and no a dual servo is absolutely pointless on a 5ive t.

How come it is pointless on the 5T? I am new to the platform so not sure. Is it because its all wheel drive which helps steering? I was thinking of installing 2 AGFRC 78KG servos lol

No because Servos have evolved and what 2 working together did is now replaced by 1 servo that is more powerful than 2. How much faster and stronger do you want it to be? The truck will still push and turn the wheels just as fast but you'll never see it because if you bash your "course" or line you run has errors or buffer zones built into your area by yourself to keep it safe and to prevent a crash. Now If you raced it you'll see a difference by having to run in a space with boundaries and you wanting dual Servos is purpose but even then 1 will do fine. I have the agfrc 75kg servo in one of my one road 5ives and I actually had to turn the speed down to half because it was too fast.

Hope this makes sense, dual Servos not for racing is a bling or gotta have it upgrade.

No because Servos have evolved and what 2 working together did is now replaced by 1 servo that is more powerful than 2. How much faster and stronger do you want it to be? The truck will still push and turn the wheels just as fast but you'll never see it because if you bash your "course" or line you run has errors or buffer zones built into your area by yourself to keep it safe and to prevent a crash. Now If you raced it you'll see a difference by having to run in a space with boundaries and you wanting dual Servos is purpose but even then 1 will do fine. I have the agfrc 75kg servo in one of my one road 5ives and I actually had to turn the speed down to half because it was too fast.

Hope this makes sense, dual Servos not for racing is a bling or gotta have it upgrade.
I wish my TLR buggy didn't have two. More complicated to set up, more money for servos ect. Its the first and only large scale car I've owned with two steering servos. None of the others needed them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks