dudes flying......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i watched a vid similar to this and it was a e92 m3(if your unaware, that is one of my dream cars:love::love: esp the sedan!) , obviously modified but damn!! he was flying! this is the vid
videoer was kinda annoying LOL. love those types of vids!!!

I used to raced Nurb.!.....:p

I wish we had a track like that around here. That's just sweet. Bet his tires are shot after that.

LOL....I played it on Gt games ,yea ,there is tire wear settings along with fuel settings on them ,I had also
played it with others on line ,it can be hectic ,because a lot of people are very serious an get pissed when you
bump in to them ,you also are able to hook up a mic an hear everybody that has a mic cuss you out!...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL....I played it on Gt games ,yea ,there is tire wear settings along with fuel settings on them ,I had also
played it with others on line ,it can be hectic ,because a lot of people are very serious an get pissed when you
bump in to them ,you also are able to hook up a mic an hear everybody that has a mic cuss you out!...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn you are vague with your original post ????

Damn you are vague with your original post ????

I had the Ps3 with the 2 Gt games ,Gt5 & 6 ,played those ,I guess by the time I started on line ,the Gt5
ran out ,so I had to buy the Gt6 version ,now ,the Ps4 came out ,I don't know if you can play each other
on line together ,My next system purchase was an X-box one ,I don't play on line with it ,I rarely play any
on it ,but my grandson has been coming over an playing on line with it!
The game that I played on it was Battlefield V ,but I passed it ,even in Hardcore mode ,don't play no more ,
however ,I have been playing War thunder on the PC ,been using a X-box controller on my PC ,with tank &
air combat with people all over the world ,It is hard as hell with people that has been playing awhile an know
the tricks & layout!.....:cool:

The Nurb. track is two versions ,long track ,is about a 10 min race with some hectic cornering an it has
some real long straights ,get cars up to 250 mph ,you flinch at that speed ,you will wipe out!....LOL
The Gt games are huge ,with 24 hr Lemans style racing ,including rallye!

i watched a vid similar to this and it was a e92 m3(if your unaware, that is one of my dream cars:love::love: esp the sedan!) , obviously modified but damn!! he was flying! this is the vid
videoer was kinda annoying LOL. love those types of vids!!!

LOL....I was actually eating sauerkraut & weaners with mash potatoes as I watched the run at the Nurb. ,that is ironic ,
me an the wife picked it up at the groc. store on are way back from the doc.

LOL....that idiot in the porche keeps hitting his brakes rather than coasting through the curves ,I guess maybe
he is too scared to push it!....:ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks