Dwarfy's Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is finally finished! Took long enough lol!! Bought a FG MT shell, K-Power DM4000 54kg steering servo, K-Power DHV300 31kg T/B servo, Futaba 3PV tx, Uber 3 stage air filter and a couple of body posts to finish it off.

Attachments

• MT 5.jpg
    MT 5.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 10
  • MT 6.jpg
    MT 6.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 12
  • MT 7.jpg
    MT 7.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 12
  • MT 8.jpg
    MT 8.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 13
And I fired it up on the patio. Took a while to get the fuel through but it was ticking over nicely once it was up & running. The Samba pipe is LOUD lol! One of the neighbours over the back was shouting 'shut the fiddlestick up' haha!!

Last edited:
Its a CY 27cc with DDM ported head kit. It goes really well. The samba exhaust isnt right for the FG so I put a piece of silicone hose on to lengthen it it get round the roll cage lol!

I have a zen 29 4 bolt in my bug and it works fine. It is race ported by Steve Backland ex British Champion and goes like a bat out of hell! The Zen 32's don't fit due to a larger casing but I am sure they can be made to fit.

Yes mate both engine mounts are ally with that engine. I think the small engine mounts are all the same its the large engine mounts that differ so any of those you posted should be ok.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks