DX5 Pro Transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munstakawi209

Hi all I have a DX5 pro transmitter and a SR315 receiver the steering works great but the throttle servo seems to pull the throttle half open and won't let it return to idle it just keeps it half open any ideas on whats wrong

How would i go about checking the end points on the transmitter i seem to mess with the trim and the servo never moves an inch i got centered but now when i apply throttle it doesn't open the carb an inch

I can't figure out how to get to set the end points though like i said when i adjust the throttle on the transmitter the servo doesn't respond at all

How would i go about checking the end points on the transmitter i seem to mess with the trim and the servo never moves an inch i got centered but now when i apply throttle it doesn't open the carb an inch
Did your transmitter come with a manual or can you down load one from their website? The manual tells you how to do this stuff. Atleast my Futaba manual did. And I assume if my Flysky NB4 ever shows up the manual explains how to do it.( Yes boys there is a story behind this) But i'm not going to high jack his thread.

FML lol i got it to open and close the throttle just fine applied the brakes and turned everything off now i'm back to square one lol

Did your transmitter come with a manual or can you down load one from their website? The manual tells you how to do this stuff. Atleast my Futaba manual did. And I assume if my Flysky NB4 ever shows up the manual explains how to do it.( Yes boys there is a story behind this) But i'm not going to high jack his thread.
Itching to get the low down @1Coopgt ??‍♂️?

plug the working servo into the non working servo channel if the problem is still there it is the radio if it isn't then it is the servo or linkage.If the problem still happens disconnect the servo horn and see if the travel works on the servo in both directions if it does then it is the linkage and if the problem persists then the servo has an internal problem.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks