Dynamite DYNE1240 killswitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure how to set it up on a flysky but push the button you have it assigned to or re assign it to another button ...most likely the button you have it on is not a momentary its an on/off switch

Im not sure how to set it up on a flysky but push the button you have it assigned to or re assign it to another button ...most likely the button you have it on is not a momentary its an on/off switch
Thank you for your reply its on the 3rd channel button the instructions for the gt3b are really bad doesn't give you the information about the assignment of the buttons

Interesting..I would take it the rig started prior to adding the killswitch? Since the light is on now when you try its in the run position so thats not the issue and have you tried disconnecting the killswitch off the coil and then try and start it?

Back to the basics then. Do you have compression.? Did you try to spin the engine over with the spark plug out and grounded on the cylinder to see if you have spark? Did you recently adjust the carb? Is the engine flooded? Is the spark plug wet?

Unplug this circled portion and see if it fires up, if it does it could be faulty, or the spark plug could be incompatible.20210403_074925.jpg

Hi guys I've just got it all started the killswitch is working as it should be I've lost all power the trigger pulled fully the car just about moves

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks