Dynamite killswitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARLEY76

Hi all I'm pretty new to 1/5th rc and at the moment my buggy won't start since I've installed a dynamite 3rd channel killswitch .the led is solid red .wich manual says is ready to start the engine .but it won't I've a fly sky fs-gt3b controller & receiver .any help much appreciated as want to have a good run with it asap .. or any one in the Sheffield Rotherham in uk areas.I could bring it for someone to give me a helping hand on it ..thanks scotty ..

No ive disconnected to killswitch plug and still wudnt start.? I've a fs-gt3b setup with dynamite killswitch . I'm new to this and tbh the LCD confusing me .steering works n throttle .and the red led lights up solid .meaning engine ok to start .but it isn't .been reading on net and think it's my radio setup needs setting up some how . Any help appreciated thanks scotty

I am guessing you have other issues then the killswitch if the engine wont start without the killswitch either. I have a gt3b for my FG Monster Truck as well and using a Killer Bee switch it required no setup on the receiver. If you can turn the LED on or off via the third channel switch it is working as intended. Think you have issues with your engine. Check your spark plug to start and if you have a spark. You can check this with the kill switch to verify if it works or not.

P.s I could turn on the led to say start engine.on and off via the 3rd Chanel button on my transmitter .im gona go through engine with the spark ect..cus it ran b4 I put the killswitch on ..

hi new to the fourm i am have same prob new rovan runs fine till i plung the kill switch in chan 3 red light is on . flysky gt3c so lost pluged in red light no start not pluged in start

hi ive managed to start it up not sure exactly wot it was but wen I press 3rd channel engine cuts out :) so all good I hope lol.. thanks for the reply appreciate it tha
How did you fix it? I have the same problem uninstalled the dynamite killer switch now I have no spark.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks