eBAY 1/5 Electric F1 cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpiguy

Anyone ever drop the $90 on one of these just for display or for minor drivway cruising? Was it worth the low price?

I want to get one to add to my collection of large scales and custom paint it to match a real racers car.

For $90 it seems like a good deal. Of course I'm expecting piss poor perfomance, but that's not why I want it. It will mainly sit on a shelf and look cool, possinly come down to let off some steam in the parking lots or driveway.

I have seen them as large as 1/3 scale and over five feet long for sale, but those have disappeared as far as I can tell.

nope havnt spent the cash, they are a very inexpensive Target/Wallyworld type. they do look pretty good though i wouldnt expect more than 10mph and 15 minute runtimes on a fat huge 6v battery.
T

Are they as big as the ads claim them to be? 3 feet long, or are they much smaller?

I ask cause these Ebay sellers are notorious for grossly overstating size.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks