EDF Jets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Ok so I was the odd guy that started flying, by learning helicopters. Worked my way up from Trex 500 all the way up to the Trex 700, and then found my comfort and most confident aircraft to be the Trex 600N. Was proficient at flying was doing inverted, rolls, loops all that. Never got into 3D flying.

Stopped flying about 6 or so years ago. Never flew a plane other then tons of sim time and flying some of the guys big boys at the field. Never took off and landed. Everyone thought I was odd, as I learned "backwards" as I guess most start with planes and transistors to helis.

Well...the USAF Thunderbirds are in my home town for their winter training. They are flying their full show sequence practice, several times a day for a few weeks. So kinda got the bug to fly again...on to my question.

This is really geared to folks that fly EDF Jets....if I get a good quality trainer aircraft, what is the honest time frame most need to transition into flying EDF jets? I really want to get myself capable of flying enough to own and fly this:

https://www.motionrc.com/products/f...MIle2r4JHR9QIVRgytBh2NgwYoEAQYASABEgJtUfD_BwE

Just want to be realistic with myself and the time I have to see if this is even an option.

Appreciate the input on this totally off topic lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks