Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah there's loads nowadays ?....jus stay away from the cheapo chinkey sttuff imo?
i paid 17.99 delivered for 12sq ft of dodo matt....?.well this is my 2nd lot...?...guess it depends how crazy u get with it?

LOL...I used pipe & conduit insulation wrap ,it is like air bubble with foil on my floor board of my truck ,then layed
new carpet over it ,it was just a cheap way at the time ,but it works ,however I need to replace my door seals ,that
is where my road noise comes from ,but it isnt bad!...:cool:

Last edited:
love that front seat?

Thanx ,me & the wife put that on , it took us a day to get it streched on with those hog hooks ,lol ...we
had sore fingers for 2 days after!...:cool:

An I installed after market chrome steering column & mahogany wheel an also custom made the cup holder
& arm rest out of real mahogany wood that a friend gave me!

Good luck finding decent door seals.... I think I got the last nos around here when I did the 73 years ago. The seal I got from LMC for my 79 is about trash after 8 years.... and it needed glued in. Not like the factory seal with the metal built in it. Have issues with window seals too. Just flimsy crap.

Good luck finding decent door seals.... I think I got the last nos around here when I did the 73 years ago. The seal I got from LMC for my 79 is about trash after 8 years.... and it needed glued in. Not like the factory seal with the metal built in it. Have issues with window seals too. Just flimsy crap.

Yea ,I was watching some on line ,but like you said ,they are probably junk!

stereo now swapped and working...well power wise...?...ready for rca's and rest of the wires?
can't belive i had to do this jus to get the feking stereo out ffs:mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

the connects2 loom so sterring wheels controls still work ?
power?
hopefully gonna go finish up most of the wiring in a bit soon as sun comes up?...
gonna use me kenwood rca's and 1x vibe one this time?

Last edited:
What a jungle mess you got there mike
fek yeah☹...but....as of now all the wires r now in the boot?....even done the big 3 under the bonnet ?...the stock wire under that thick cover was hella thin☹ ... :rolleyes:
done battery to body earth
engine to body earth and the alternator power wire....all in 2 gauge ofc wire?
rca's & remote wire done..?and power wire is at the battery...?.used me new step drill bits to bang a hole here?
gota rebuild the center consoul and dash tomorrw....?........:rolleyes:.......?

Last edited:
hell yeah brotha? ..
.both amp's mounted up.?...the 6ch jbl is wired all bar earth and power?....the pg wires r up nx?....still need to rebuild the inside:rolleyes: but waiting on a 1mtr kenwood rca to go from stereo to graphic?...so can't do inside till then

Fek wish I had your amount of free time mate. It's taken me the better part of a month just to get my kohler m18 cleaned up and ready to rebuild. You've got your whole car tore apart and half back in, what, basically 2 weeks. Props mate ?

Fek wish I had your amount of free time mate. It's taken me the better part of a month just to get my kohler m18 cleaned up and ready to rebuild. You've got your whole car tore apart and half back in, what, basically 2 weeks. Props mate ?
?thks dude ?...yeah it's been a long'ish journey to get here....and this is the 1st multi amp set up I've fitted?..me boys helped out along the way....?.hopefully he's piked up sum pointers..?...gonna go vacume it out now and finish up the wires?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks