Electric Bashing 1/6th style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what?

It was GREAT with the dubbing music.
When it went to actual 'real time' video without extra music, it was .... boring, for want of a better adjective ..
Sorry.

If I continue seriously in this hobby much longer, I'll probably be eating my words, but for now, LargeScale needs big, smelly, noisy, inefficient 2-stroke engines ... and 45-70 minute run times ...

Al.

All I can say is WOW! I love your comments and I agree with them. I think we are going to see electrics taking over in the next 5 years or so....might as well get your feet wet now! 150C! That is just mind blowing. I wonder what kind run time you would get. You would have to use an industrial motor and ESC to handle that much current. The wires would be larger than common house wiring. I can see it now......step 1 turn on radio. step 2 turn on ESC. step 3 turn on refrigerator for the electrics. step 4 attach wings and let her fly! LOL

I'll get a vid up eventually, just been very busy with work and the family (4kids)

I still love gas which is why I kept 1 engine from the 4 I did own. This brushless system and using Lipos is all new to me so I'm taking it easy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks