Engine exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbrous

Ok, need a lil help yall plz.? I tryed searchin gor engine exchange but came up with little option on threads. Anyway... Ive got an old trx .15 (has a little pop), it was on a old nitro pede i bought. We startd it and it ran for 10 min and wouldnt start back up (haven't tryd it lately). And ive got an old trx 2.5 as well. Its tore down, was when i bought my 4910 maxx.

My question is... Is there any chance of tradin the 2 in on a new engine? Considerin i wasnt the original owner, i didnt know if i could exchange them or not. If i can, what would my option be on the replacement? Would it be another .15, a 2.5, both (considering id be tradin in both), or would i be able to get the 3.3?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance yall!!!

Yes you can I've done the power program from traxxas, you can only trade one at a time you can take 2 and get one free if im understanding you right. But I believe if you have a .15 trx pro engine it goes to a 2.5 then if you have a 2.5 then you can exchange for a 3.3 but im not 100% sure on the process, I've only exchanged a 3.3 for another 3.3. Call traxxas and ask them and let us know.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks