Engine Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot depends on what your looking to do with your Baja there are so many combos thats its hard to just pick one and say its the best.Raw power,top speed the list is huge and getting bigger all the time.

Why not try one of the 26cc 4 bolt helli tuned egines if your looking for power nothing can beat them!!! But there are other little things to do to them that are really cheap mods!

Try looking at the Reed ported Engine from O'Neill brothers.

A Reed Engine is way better than most other tuned engines, unless you want to spend US$ 1000 on an Oddified Heli Tune.

Off course, if Money is No Object, then Oddified has a Heli Tune with NOS, making a documented 8.1HP with a 2.5HP NOS Nozzle. he also has a 5HP Nozzle for it... but price is most likely in the US$ 2000-3000 range.(he has offerred the Prototype for sale at reasonable bids, don't know if it has been sold yet)

Thanks for the info. I think 8hp may be a little extreme but would be fun to try to control. I just want something that will push the limits of the car. I hate it when the car can out perform the engine.

Alro do a 26cc engine which is giving out 5bhp so add a good pipe and filter and you got more! £330 not sure what that is in $ sorry guys but there is loads and loads of all round power and i belive he will tune it for what you want it for!! Hope this helps?

I know this has been asked but is there a link to a complete high power chromed out motor,im looking to upgrade and also have a new never ran baja motor what should I sell it for......

Oneill Bros. has what you are looking for. Do a search and ask for Shawn. They are a west cost vendor. You will get great service and their work is very good. I have 4 of their engines.

Curt

The CY engines are fine, i have 3 of them, NO problams. I certainly wouldn't be affaid of getting one. There is some on fleabay right now, starting bid $150 for a chromed out 27CY or a 29CY.
User "thegunshop" Check it out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks