Epic Racing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Friends Love GIF by Target

Whats the rules on engines? My zen is way more responsive than all those? :oops: :unsure:

If you think your faster than you'll just have to come down and prove it :LOL: No rules run what ya got. Very loose dirt and rutted to fek! Buncha guys run 34cc reeds. My rig was bogging the whole race. Wouldn't make good power til halfway thru gearing. Exhaust coupler melted on me. The orange truck had melted his isolator block and lost power just before that last turn on final lap.

I started in the rear cause zip tie holding transponder broke off during qualifying. Oh well it worked out :D

IMG_20210628_131718195.jpgIMG_20210628_131909976.jpg

I'd love to build a truck to come down and race. I've been watching your guys vids since the beginning. Part of why I wanted a vekta trophy truck, but that's not the direction I went with the build. It's a heck of a cruise downstate to be there consistently to compete and unfortunately my schedule won't allow me ☹

I'd love to build a truck to come down and race. I've been watching your guys vids since the beginning. Part of why I wanted a vekta trophy truck, but that's not the direction I went with the build. It's a heck of a cruise downstate to be there consistently to compete and unfortunately my schedule won't allow me ☹
The track in Connecticut is probably a lot closer I’m pretty sure it’s in bristol
I really gotta come out one weekend
Wtf are you waiting for

The track in Connecticut is probably a lot closer I’m pretty sure it’s in bristol

Wtf are you waiting for
Still about 4 1/2hrs for me. 1/5s not popular upstate. Cant believe theres no boys from Syracuse or my way. Nitro used to be a hit but died out here. We have nothing anymore 2 hobby shops and there all ee'd out with traxxas and arma

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks