Esc replacement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Project boat NQD twin prop

Sorry for the bad pics I had to dig this out of the attack full of dust it's lay there for about a year after sinking with motors I strapped in that we're too heavey and with the stick pack making it so heavy when you accelerate the boat dips at the back with the power and takes in water so when I do the brushless conversion I will need turn fins and stableising fin so it won't lift at the front so much under power , this was the boat just now lol il show it again in stages then on the water :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
The motors

This is the "too heavy 540 motors " I put in il put in 380 size brushless ones into it and they will be far lighter and will suit the sea king esc 's and it should be allot better , I was lucky to get this boat back I had to swim for it but I swear I won't even leave a sunk model behind lol ! Some kids would have got it when I left ! I just tossed it in the attack but its coming out again:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3
Mta4

Just dug this from the attack used once by my my son who rallyed it to death on first 3 tanks in the one day and last time I started it everytime you try to give it revs it dies maybe a tuning issue as my son Probly played with the needles but then he could have stuffed the piston sleeve on run in ? I don't know but it's coming out ! Il repinch the sleeve if its bad you can get it done cheap now about £12 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks