ESP Race Port 34 HT Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OCT15

Hey folks I purshased the ESP Race Port 34HT engine from DDM. I'm going to mount it on the Five T 2.0. I'll be installing the OBR bored 1242 carb,OBR billet intake and the Crazy Stu air intake using the the OBR velocity stack. Also for the exhaust i'll be using an Olimat tune pipe. I'm hoping this will be a good setup for the Five T 2.0 . Any pointers or suggestions would be much appericated.

I had the esp 34cc in the 2.0 with the olimat pipe and it ripped. Did a little fiddling with gearing and got the rig up to 50mph
@Rep732 WOW!! Finally got it tuned...you are Absolutely right this thing is a ripper for sure! There is a night and day difference. I'm also running it with C12 using Castor 927 28/1 ratio. @Rep732 this thing wants more...lol. What gearing would you recommend? Because stock isn't cutting it...this thing absolutely wants more.

Awesome! Glad your happy with it. I believe I settled at a 21 tooth pinion and felt it had a good balance with the low and end and top end power
Thanks brother I really appreciate it. You've should have seen my smile from ear to ear I had this afternoon...lol. Oh yea the Olimat pipe...good Lord that thing is LOUD! I love it though. Thanks again @Rep732

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks