Eventful Deeside bash, 5/9/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure you want your nice and shiny new MCD surrounded by battered baja's, with some who don't care whats in their way. :lol::lol::lol:
Not so shiny after a bash on Wednesday evening down at New Brighton. Rolled it several times doing jumps etc. had a race with Maudsley also.Ian uncle ran into mine and put a dent in my pipe. So running with you Baja boys is no problem.

looks like i missed a top day AGAIN!!!! Sorry hear about jas's young un hope he's ok, need to get over to see voo for my engine so i can start comin over more often ;)

sounds like an awesome day after i left so soon hopefully my curse is now over i have my baja stripped down cleaned and is sat beside a new scorpion chassis with chassis brace this combined with my worx bumper should make it stand up to those moving rocks at deeside i swear we need some signs warning people haha,

the vids look good boys cant wait to do a full day and get some racing done is was good to meet you all you seem like a great bunch yet again hope your young one is ok jas

sounds like an awesome day after i left so soon hopefully my curse is now over i have my baja stripped down cleaned and is sat beside a new scorpion chassis with chassis brace this combined with my worx bumper should make it stand up to those moving rocks at deeside i swear we need some signs warning people haha,

the vids look good boys cant wait to do a full day and get some racing done is was good to meet you all you seem like a great bunch yet again hope your young one is ok jas

Sounds like you had about as much running time as me when I went over :lol::lol::lol::lol: Hmmmm bent chassis......that sounds familiar :clown::clown:

well guys here's my vid. had a go at something new.:)
haven't done my on board footage it was s**t,it was making me sick watching it:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best vid so far that Paul, your getting better at the editing. :cool:

I've got to sort the low end response out, it was driving me mad, think i need thicker grease in the diff too as i was all over the place exiting corners.

Great bash fellas, really enjoyed that 1. :cup-1:

well guys here's my vid. had a go at something new.:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyx9Sn7VqA0
haven't done my on board footage it was s**t,it was making me sick watching it:lol:

Paul mate , that is one fekkin KICK ARSE vid !!:w00t:

I feel knackered after watchin it !! It was like Creamfields crossed with Bashin !! Love it !!

Congrats Mr Paul B-Spielberg !!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Best vid so far that Paul, your getting better at the editing. :cool:

I've got to sort the low end response out, it was driving me mad, think i need thicker grease in the diff too as i was all over the place exiting corners.

Great bash fellas, really enjoyed that 1. :cup-1:

wow ian your sounding serious about racing at deeside set ups etc,, i,am just going thru the data from my on board telemetrey so i can kick yea arse,s next time:cup-1::cup-1::cup-1::cup-1:

wow ian your sounding serious about racing at deeside set ups etc,, i,am just going thru the data from my on board telemetrey so i can kick yea arse,s next time:cup-1::cup-1::cup-1::cup-1:

Well my pit crew and team of mechanics have informed me that I need a new spark plug and a good clean !!
My catering team are arranging a new menu for the next race meeting as we speak,
and Good Year have been in touch offering me a very good deal on a new tyre package for the forth coming season !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Great vid Paul, I will be going next Sunday subject to good weather and I'm up for racing. Just had my car apart for cleaning and all back together now for another getting dirty session.

Who is going to challenge me for racing next week? ;)

After my 1st Deeside outing a while back my mechanics didnt offer any fancy arsed tyre deals, telemetry or lean cuisine. The advise was simple............avoid the rocks :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks