Exhaust vibrating loose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also check your engine cooling fins and make sure there isn't any grass packed in there. That can cause your engine to overheat and seize very easy. Even when tuned correctly. Alot of times you can't even see it without removing the engine shroud. The flywheel acts as a fan that blows air over the cooling fins. This is why outerwears are very important on the pullstart and crankcase because this is where the cool air gets sucked into the engine. Small rocks can also get in easily there too and ruin your flywheel and coil...

I've got the Outerwears coming. Thanks Pyro!

Also check your engine cooling fins and make sure there isn't any grass packed in there. That can cause your engine to overheat and seize very easy. Even when tuned correctly. Alot of times you can't even see it without removing the engine shroud. The flywheel acts as a fan that blows air over the cooling fins. This is why outerwears are very important on the pullstart and crankcase because this is where the cool air gets sucked into the engine. Small rocks can also get in easily there too and ruin your flywheel and coil...
Went to install the killswitch over the weekend and you were right, small rocks have knocked a few fins off the flywheel, got a new one coming. Outerwears are a must as I can see now.

Yes sir..glad you caught it. I don't want to scare you but Check your crank bearings. When you lose fins off the flywheel it causes it to be off balance which causes hard vibration that can damage crank bearings.Really just depends on how long it was ran with broke fins..

Yes sir..glad you caught it. I don't want to scare you but Check your crank bearings. When you lose fins off the flywheel it causes it to be off balance which causes hard vibration that can damage crank bearings.Really just depends on how long it was ran with broke fins..
Buy new engine? Hmmmm... don't tempt me... LOL. I'll take a look at them. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks