Exocaged raminator tranny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Mars

Anyone seen utube vid.Joe is running a central tranny brushless motor combo.It is all prototype,eliminates chain drive..... check it out,very different.He is in deep with vitavon for prototype parts.

Anyone seen utube vid.Joe is running a central tranny brushless motor combo.It is all prototype,eliminates chain drive..... check it out,very different.He is in deep with vitavon for prototype parts.
What a stupid video. I don’t understand why he didn’t take the time to flip one diff. He tortured it back and forth for so long it was so dumb!
It’s a solution
To a problem that doesn’t exist.

I couldn't even watch it all. Tranny's 1/4 of the size, motor hits the driveshaft, thats as far as I could stand to watch. I did notice his tie rod link arms are made to have the two at equal height. I liked that. But sure, as if that trans will push something twice the weight it was intended for for long. Seen a few of his videos and he seems to just put on all the parts he can get

He is going to build a rock bouncer out of a primal truck.It is a prototype so its got bugs to work out.He has real good tyes with vitavon and primal.Joe is the guy who got vitavon to make new raminator swaybars.I am sure they will come up with something good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks