ExpressCraft Twin Cat Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!! the boat is 60" long and I was told since it is such a wide hull that you don't have to have one engine counter rotating and I should not have a problem with prop walk. I will post more pictures as I get things done.
Thanks
Hurricain

Nope its mine, i got it a month ago. Cost me $419 to ship it from WI to Me. I was suppose to pay $300, but Freightquote.com screwed me ROYALLY!!!!

yes that is me I wanted a 72" cat but I would have had to buy a new pickup just to haul it with. good luck No Moa with your project.

here is a update on a few things i have got done on the cougercat
Hurricain

img0830ke0.jpg

img0837qj9.jpg

img0840fj4.jpg

img0849ip4.jpg

img0851gg8.jpg

img0855li5.jpg

I have to say that looks to be some killer boat work you've done there. Nice, nice, nice.:cool2: I really want to get me a boat - I have plenty of water around me. Anyone ever wish they had not gotten one or is it like our other toys you always find a reason that its a good idea?

Well got to get out and run some boats today was a great day here. I ran the Expresscraft for the first time did pretty good could have been faster. I think I may have a little to much lift in the props I ran today. here is the link for the Video it is not the best in the world I just used and digital camera.
Hurricain

http://www.youtube.com/v/INYytKrKPwI

Thanks crawlercrazed

Thinking about selling it and my MCD truck if anyone is interested have not had time to do much with it:no:

Hurricain

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks