f1 ferrari sportsline build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you if you like this and the bmw bug ect wait till I post some pics of my boat 1 year on

the ignition kit on this engine is the real thing and made by modellsport Italy the same as my red race kit but very expensive new this engine was @900-1000 euros 7.2hp from a 23cc and over 22000rpm is not messing about

never had cooling issues with either car running this or the tps version [@190 euros] the idea behind these kits other than high voltage spark is the weight much less rotating mass helping the engine pick up revs very quick

When are you and your friend going to come and race at brookland? There should be atleast 9 F1's racing next year, currently we have 6 regulars, would be good to see you come down and have a go at racing, it's great fun and very addictive!

Hope fully next year I wouldn't use my fg though its just to outdated my fg is upto it but much to heavy about 12kg where the modern cars are under 10kg,, I cant remove hardly any weight just shows how much the cars have changed in 20 odd years as mines a comp line spec basically a pre evo a relic lol ,, but its a wicked basher

Hope fully next year I wouldn't use my fg though its just to outdated my fg is upto it but much to heavy about 12kg where the modern cars are under 10kg,, I cant remove hardly any weight just shows how much the cars have changed in 20 odd years as mines a comp line spec basically a pre evo a relic lol ,, but its a wicked basher

Lol, it may be good to get you started, also you can get an f1 for around ?400 and they will be popular next year

Sorry dude but they were a custom one off made by me for a mate its not as simple as knocking up a set I had access to the car for a few weeks

its not that hard a job mate I used the stock alloy fg sides as a template for holes ect and just worked from there really if you fancy trying it yourself I'm prepared to help in anyway with pics advice measurments ect I can get hold of the f1 aswell

I stumbled across this video today lol.
I've been looking at an f1 in Germany and was watching videos and doing some digging.

I thought I recognised the BMW in the video as yours!

Very cool video

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks