Fab parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ,didn't get it done today ,but just spent an hour on it just now ,all I have to do is cut my counter sink in
an screw it down ,the holes are already in an set ,I cant use the 2 hole for the plate ,I had cut too much off
on the sides ,it will only weaken the area ,so I drilled 3 new hole that will go through the bulkhead with screws
& nuts!

One side the angle is a little off ,I will straighten that up some more when I drill the rest of the hole tomorrow ,
It was about a 104 deg. today ,so I had to come in an cool off every now & then ,but should be pretty much
done tomorrow!
I am trying to rack my brain about how I can make rear uprights ,but I cant find no 1/2 '' material laying in
my yard ,I even thought about hacking one of my aluminum lawn mower bodies up ,but I don't see no 1/2''
thick stuff on there ,I looked!....:banghead:

I picked up a set of these. http://www.davesmotors.com/Team-Chase-Rear-Shock-Uprights-for-HPI-Baja-5B-5T-5SC-2706.html . I don't want aluminum for the rear uprights. These will flex a bit or break where as aluminum will cause something else to break.

I picked up a set of these. http://www.davesmotors.com/Team-Chase-Rear-Shock-Uprights-for-HPI-Baja-5B-5T-5SC-2706.html . I don't want aluminum for the rear uprights. These will flex a bit or break where as aluminum will cause something else to break.

Lol...thanx for posting those ,I was looking at those before ,but couldn't remember where they was posted at ,I don't really
want aluminum either ,but I also don't know how good DDM products are ,as I know RPM products ,I like RPM 's be cause
I know how durable an flexible their stuff is ,I rum their stuff on my hardcore 1/8 scale basher ,as I didn't want aluminum
a-arms for that reason!
I will have to buy DDM because I didn't see any that RPM ever made any Baja uprights ,so yea ,I will have to buy
from them ,thanks for posting that site here Coop!....(y)

Lol...thanx for posting those ,I was looking at those before ,but couldn't remember where they was posted at ,I don't really
want aluminum either ,but I also don't know how good DDM products are ,as I know RPM products ,I like RPM 's be cause
I know how durable an flexible their stuff is ,I rum their stuff on my hardcore 1/8 scale basher ,as I didn't want aluminum
a-arms for that reason!
I will have to buy DDM because I didn't see any that RPM ever made any Baja uprights ,so yea ,I will buy have to buy
from them ,thanks for posting that site here Coop!....(y)
Ddm only sells good stuff ?

Ddm only sells good stuff ?

We will find out wont we ,the thing is ,I am quite sure that DDM makes good quality stuff in aluminum ,but it being
plastic ,the plastic that RPM 's uses ,is of a different mix of plastics that makes them strong but flexible ,unlike a
stiff carbon or plain plastic!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks