fathers day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty interesting. Watching videos about it now. How do you like the twist to choose a direction feature? Is it pretty intuitive or do you think you'll have to get used to it?
Its definitely something to get used to cause I'm used to either pressing a trigger or twisting my wrist. With this you have to do both but the cool thing is the more you turn your wrist the faster it spins. Pretty cool.

Its definitely something to get used to cause I'm used to either pressing a trigger or twisting my wrist. With this you have to do both but the cool thing is the more you turn your wrist the faster it spins. Pretty cool.
Now that's interesting. They didn't mention that in the first video I watched. I like that nice LED ring light around the chuck.

Now that's interesting. They didn't mention that in the first video I watched. I like that nice LED ring light around the chuck.
Yeah if u turn your wrist a little bit it spins real slow then as you progressively keep turning your wrist the screwdriver will progressively speed up also. The led light ring is quite bright too. I kept blinding my wife while I was trying to show her the wrist thingy?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks