Fearless/Primal RC experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donasdux

I just came back from visiting Primal/Fearless RC in person, and I have a few things to say...

TOP EFFIN NOTCH!
Went in to their building, and it is cleanest and neatest RC Store I've ever stepped into. Dan (I believe) couldn't be any more accommodating to all the questions I fired at him. He has a receptionist. People, this is a hobby store with a receptionist at a desk greeting people, and she was knowledgeable! The "showroom" is huge with not less than 30 models on display. I bought a buggy from them online, but realized the store was a short 40 minute drive, so I went there to browse and maybe pick someone's brain for a few minutes, but Dan spent at least 20 minutes with me. He couldn't have been nicer. My expectations were blown out of the water to put it mildly. This company has earned my business for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations to Fearless/Primal RC on how to run a business AND retain their customers.

~Jeff

I just came back from visiting Primal/Fearless RC in person, and I have a few things to say...

TOP EFFIN NOTCH!
Went in to their building, and it is cleanest and neatest RC Store I've ever stepped into. Dan (I believe) couldn't be any more accommodating to all the questions I fired at him. He has a receptionist. People, this is a hobby store with a receptionist at a desk greeting people, and she was knowledgeable! The "showroom" is huge with not less than 30 models on display. I bought a buggy from them online, but realized the store was a short 40 minute drive, so I went there to browse and maybe pick someone's brain for a few minutes, but Dan spent at least 20 minutes with me. He couldn't have been nicer. My expectations were blown out of the water to put it mildly. This company has earned my business for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations to Fearless/Primal RC on how to run a business AND retain their customers.

~Jeff

Was this Primal based in New York?

I just purchased a Mega Monster Truck and they were/have been nothing but excellent on their service. When I bought it they did a tire and wheel swap for the larger tires and wheels and I was able to have the Chevy body instead of the Raminator. Have ordered extra parts , had questions and every time they have gone over the top on service.
I was going to go pick it up being about 1 1/2 hours away but shipping was cheaper than my travel time and fuel. My son who is also into this bad habit wants to take a ride so we will be doing just that. I saw some pictures of the place and it looks like my credit card batter stay home.

Where are at 40 minutes away? I am in New Haven County Ct. North on 95. About 15 minutes from the city.

I just purchased a Mega Monster Truck and they were/have been nothing but excellent on their service. When I bought it they did a tire and wheel swap for the larger tires and wheels and I was able to have the Chevy body instead of the Raminator. Have ordered extra parts , had questions and every time they have gone over the top on service.
I was going to go pick it up being about 1 1/2 hours away but shipping was cheaper than my travel time and fuel. My son who is also into this bad habit wants to take a ride so we will be doing just that. I saw some pictures of the place and it looks like my credit card batter stay home.

Where are at 40 minutes away? I am in New Haven County Ct. North on 95. About 15 minutes from the city.
I went right from work, West Orange NJ. 42 minutes there, 46 home to Parsippany NJ. Such great people to deal with. Just call before you go since they close at 4, and I believe they're closed weekends, but don't quote me.

I live out in Arizona. So won't be able to make it to the shop. Dan and his team have done nothing but provide me amazing customer service. Nothing but positive words from me. Anything I have ever had a question on, issue with...they get me a respectable answer within a very reasonable amount of time. They resolved a couple issues I had with little to no questions asked. Great team there. đź‘Ź

Wonder why when we call we never get any one that answers?

I have had both an answer and an answering machine with options to different departments.
My emails have also been returned within 24 hours if not the same day.

I know we would like to talk to someone when we call but in today's world, they do a great job.
I went right from work, West Orange NJ. 42 minutes there, 46 home to Parsippany NJ. Such great people to deal with. Just call before you go since they close at 4, and I believe they're closed weekends, but don't quote me.

You are two hours south of me.

If you are going to head there, reach out. I would like to take a trip down to see what's up!

My experience with Dan and his team has always been spectacular.

The Grave Anniversary Edition always makes me smile. I still have not run it with the Taylor 50GT but am looking forward to it in the spring. In the meantime I continue to tinker on it.

Dan, truly cares.

IMO he is a great RC ambassador.

Last edited:
My experience with Dan and his team has always been spectacular.

The Grave Anniversary Edition always makes me smile. I still have not run it with the Taylor 50GT but am looking forward to it in y to be spring. In the meantime I continue to tinker on it.

Dan, truly cares.

IMO he is a great RC ambassador.
I'll 2nd (and 3rd) that!

They are great and fast shipping. Just remember there are a lot of parts that isnt perfectly compatible with hpi. Especially some of the billet parts. You can make them work though with a dremel and shimming.

TOP EFFIN NOTCH!

~Jeff
I am glad you had a great experience with them in person. I live in Texas and I have e-mailed this company no less than 10 times over a year and I have never recieved a reply.

I am glad you had a great experience with them in person. I live in Texas and I have e-mailed this company no less than 10 times over a year and I have never recieved a reply.

Complete opposite here.
I actually called yesterday late afternoon with a couple questions.

They did answer the phone when I called. The person I was looking for wasn't in; but being here in the Northeast late on a Friday with cold and some snow I understand. Not a big deal. I would expect a call on Monday. They have always gotten back to me when I have reached out.

Try giving them a call.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks