FG adapters to run HPI Paddles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the nut back off and spin out the top or did it spin all the way down?
NO I use new nuts to save that happening it simply rounded out. The one with the steel band is fine. I got them from rcnuts (or the guy who used to own rcnuts, not sure which) The ring was in the packing material I simply did not know it was needed until too late, buyer beware I guess:nono:

We need Adapters the first person or company to step up to this need will have a very hot product on their hands. I for one would love to run Hostile Mx tires on all four corners of my FG Stadium. Best tires to date in my opinion.

No details until the first one is off the machine. Too many Hoes out there.

One questin is - do you want to get your own nuts, since there are several different versions now? Darksoul has 4 different versions, the HPI stockers, and then the ebay models.

No details until the first one is off the machine. Too many Hoes out there.

One questin is - do you want to get your own nuts, since there are several different versions now? Darksoul has 4 different versions, the HPI stockers, and then the ebay models.

My opinion is to ship the adapters with stock nuts. Completes the package for those who don't own a baja yet:)

I would say another 10 days at least. The anodizer is giving me a long lead time these days. I should be able to post pics with them mounted next week.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks