FG adapters to run HPI Paddles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are:

Madapters1.JPG

Madapters2.JPG

Madapters3.JPG

They actually make the Mutilator look a little beefier and wider.

Looks like I am going to sell these to some of the distributors, and a few on ebay to get the ball rolling. I just picked them up from the machine shop, so now off to the anodizer.

Any distirbutors, give me a PM if you want a few sets to start.

Is there a difference in length of the front and rear adapters? If I want to run 4 rear HPI wheels on my MCD wil I need to get 2 sets of the adapters?

All of the adapters are the same length. They were made for the Marder style buggies, nto the Monster Trucks. I'll have to do a test fit on the Monster Trucks, to see what you would need.

Thanks. Its a MCD Baja 1000 (RaceRunner) Im driving, so its not a monstertruck and the FG Marder wheels fit straight on my car. Im gonna order a set anyway so I guess I wil see how it fits or not :)

You have any on E-bay yet? Just curious? Also I was wondering since you seem to get the ball rolling, what about adapters to widen the track, maybe 1/2 inch per side? I know I started the thread as an adapter thread for HPI wheels, yet some track width "increasing adapters would be awesome.

I have them in stock now. I just need to take some pictures and put them up on ebay to get the ball rolling. Dealers should have them in less than a week.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks