FG Baja, With a few hop ups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi martin34

what did you order exactly so i could orders this because i really like the set up it would save time if you could give me the order numbers or is that secret lol :)

i got them on ebay but you should be able to get them from integy directly, you will need to order stiffer springs from rcraven use 30wt oil you will need another shock tower aextended one then you need to mod the shocks to reduce there travel other wise ur shocks sit rally high up OR make a custom very high up shock tower for the front the only arms that will fit are the elcon xl or monster truck arms. if ur putting them on a marder you'll need a custom front shock tower.

Looks great but you are missing this:

25789434.jpg

nope im not just not in them pics ;) it wasnt out when i 1st started this project but as soon as it came out i got it see below
i have no pics ov it actually fitted because its gone away to be customised to fit the big bores on the front :)
DSC00070.gif

Otehr than the fact they don't make XL wishbones (for the marder/baja chassis) and they don't make a drivetrain id say its perfext, i owned their wishbones for a while i couldnt break them and the fit as snug as a bug in a rug!
Thing is ur luky if u can get hold of it these days,,,he doesn't make it any more
Craig

Hi CriagRobbo

Was just looking at your wicked Baja, and wondered where you got those great adjustable alloy shock towers? I did not think it was possible to fit longer travel shocks for the FG Baja. Would be greatful for any info.

Thanks

Mac

Hi mac, you cannot buy them any more keith has retired patriot products are rare as rocking horse turd to get hold of. KPD parts you can get them on ebay if you search(used)
Any how here is an update of the baja, it has since last was saw:

Custom trailing arms
Custom front shock suports
Patriot '04 chassis
Patriot rear shock tower
Carbon fiber front bumper
Carbon fiber roof plate
Carbon fiber rollcage suport

and a few otehr parts, any how take look of the progress so far...
DSC00755.gif
DSC00756.gif
DSC00754.gif

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks