Fg baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get on with the boost bottles?

Here is the answer mate.........................
The theory behind boost bottles, is to "smooth out" the intake "pulses". If you had a pressure graph, you would see very sharp points when the piston opens and closes the intake. Boost bottles provide an extended area to allow the high pressure volumes of air, a place to go, or "absorb". If you would run a pressure graph with the bottle(s) installed, you would see more round corners on the sine wave, making you think its more efficient.

However, the absolute truth is, they don't work. With peaky powered engines (like 2-strokes)the volume displacement bottles provide *might* be somewhat more efficient at low RPMs, but will have NO benefit at higher RPMs...where all 2-strokes make their power at. You can get a lot more poke through running a tuned piston and crank (stroker)

Conclusion, eye candy...nothing more.

Good luck
J:lol::lol:

She's looking really nice. I was wondering if I could fit the baja body to my Leo or what it would take to convert it

Will take the baja for a spin today c how dirty I can get it.... Hopefully will not brake the new wing too lol:D will get a few vids too got vedran love bug out too should b a laught me beating him

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks