fg leopard 2 build 0ctober 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fg have went all out with this car i have owned the older leopard and alot of their other cars and this must be the car that will put fg modellsport back at thw top once more

I'm impressed with much of it. the flip top gas tank too. no more unscrewing to fill. that is worth it's weight alone. I've never owned a leopard, but like the size over the marders. had many on roads and a few marders and an mt. I'm a big FG fan but this is really one sweet looking kit for sure. I can't stop looking...

+1 to the braces, thats going to elimate just about all front end flex, not that there was much to begin with.

im a huge fan of FG and this has reminded me why.

top build!

thought id see how it looks with the wheels and tyres on as i still have to do the electrics and run brake lines etc did notice 2 different tyre treads one front and one back

I like those rims, and the tires look good but why don't any of these guys offer a ribbed front tire for steering. if it was 4wd same front and rear is fine but a ribbed/grooved front would sure make it carve better. I had to look a couple times to see what was different

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks