fg leopard 2 build 0ctober 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell me about it but i have 5 sets of wheels and tyres ordered but haven't arrived yet all soft compound for astro

it is an extremely impressive car been busy and the weather hasnt helped getting it out and when it sits there u wonder if u should just pull the engine out and send it down to get tuned as i will be racing it in the brca nationals this year

it is an extremely impressive car been busy and the weather hasnt helped getting it out and when it sits there u wonder if u should just pull the engine out and send it down to get tuned as i will be racing it in the brca nationals this year

Good to see another car at the nationals, are you doing the full series or just the northern bit? have you raced at the westcoast track before?

hi mike im the club sec at westcoast raceway and im not sure what we are doing weather the full or just the northern series there should be 2 fg leopards,a hormann,fg baja 4wd and a mcd racerunner v4 all taking part this year from westcoast raceway possibly more

sperera still waiting to get the car out but kenny has had his the tyres that come with it are not for astro but apart from that he has been fairly impressed with it

It'll be a bloody long trek for you guys especially when it comes to travelling to KORT but then again it'll be the same for them I guess. As you'll know the BRCA is dominated in the 2wd class by the horrman then contrast and there should be you guys from Westcoast, David Bowen (FG Team driver) and myself with the new Lepoard 2 (if I get my 5hite together and pick up my car) and I'll probably be carrying a "shop" of spares from either Rossendale models or King Cobra so bits shouldn't be an issue.
If you need to use my place as a stopping off point for the long trips then you'd be more than welcome.

Mike

richard from rossendale is also racing a leopard this year and parts shouldnt be a problem for us either as my brother is the owner of west coast models up here in scotland so i should be pretty much stocked

and we might take you up on the offer mike

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks