FG Monster / Stadium shells?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

Hi guys,

are the Monster Truck shell & the Stadium shell the same shell except the Stadium shell has the rear bed cut out ? Both look very similar and have the same front bumper it seems? The stadium i know has the rear spoiler attachment.

Im asking as im trying to find a new one for my FG as the one i have is absolutely battered! ...im not surprised as its around 24 years old!, i can find lots of monster truck shells but only 1 of the ST shell! that is only available in white? but the ones ive found of the Monster Truck are clear lexan that i prefer & also says in description that its also for the Stadium Truck!?

also the official FG manual has this listed of rpart numbers:

Screenshot 2023-11-23 021448.png

Any info from someone who knows 100% would be great :)

if the description says monster/stadium then its the same shell fella (y), and same part number equates to the same shell as well,
having said that though the last time i bought one for my stadium truck (which was years ago now) i had to cut the rear deck out a bit,
just grab one and trim to suit (y),
there is also a new shape beetle offroad shell available as well,

if the description says monster/stadium then its the same shell fella (y), and same part number equates to the same shell as well,
having said that though the last time i bought one for my stadium truck (which was years ago now) i had to cut the rear deck out a bit,
just grab one and trim to suit (y),
there is also a new shape beetle offroad shell available as well,
thanks buddy! thought so just wanted to make sure! :D ..yeh im looking up that new beetle shell to lol! atm i have both but they old & tattered!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks